Octaviano Roges, MD
1211 W La Palma Ave
Ste 408
Anaheim, CA 92801
714-353-3250
Locations and availability (2)

by Clint M. on May 10th, 2014

Dr Roges is without a doubt the best FP Doctor I've been around. He is kind, caring and genuinly concerned with his patients. You can instantly tell that being a physician is his greatest thrill. I was assgned him by my employer and was hospitalized for a life threatening illness. His aggressive treatment saved my life. He was there everyday for my long hospital stay. I highly recommend Dr Roges!

|  Like PPL say this Doc is EXCEPTIONAL  |  show details
by Jim on Oct 28th, 2013

I am not the 1st to say good things about Dr Roges. All I can say is these reviews are really true! Yes he does care and so does his staff! I usually complain about poor quality docs. He takes a little extra time but that is because he REALLY helps you. If you want a doc who will see you when your sick and actually DO something to help you thats Dr Roges. Dr Roges has made a great difference in my family and my own life. I am staying with him.

|  Eternamente Agradecidos  |  show details
by Gomez Montoya Family on Jun 21st, 2013

No caben ni existen palabras para expresar cuanto valoramos todo lo que hizo el doctor Roges por nuesstra madre, Maria Luisa. En sus ultimos dias ella tuvo el consuelo de saber que estaba en manos de un medico capaz y con mucho corazon. Siempre estara en nuesstras oraciones. No sabemos que hubieramos hecho sin used.

|  Confidence in Living on Borrowed Time  |  show details
by Paul B. on Jun 18th, 2013

My family wanted to express our gratefulness and appreciation for the wonderful treatment and care that Dr. Roges showed to our mother in her continuing seige of health issues at the age of 95. Daunted by the fear of the unknown, my family is always confident with his support since he started caring for her. He demonstrated his total commitment into caring for her when she was helpless in the days immediately following the confinement in several hospitals and nursing facilities. That gave her the support and encouragement needed to take small steps on the road to her comfort and recovery despite living on borrowed time. That meant so much to us. Amicable, humble, and approachable are among the qualities that Dr. Roges portrays as we see in the eyes of our mom during our visits in the hospital. He is also a highly motivated family physician that cares with respect, integrity, trust, and confidence. Thanks again, Dr. Roges.

May 24th, 2013

There are two extremely important people you need to find once you move to a new city, a doctor and a hairdresser. And so I hit the jackpot when I moved to California and found Dr. Roges. He is what ALL doctors should be but aren't. Dr. Roges genuinely cares about his patients and the symptoms they suffer from. He takes time getting to know you and your personal health history. He is an all around kind, caring, compassionate doctor who takes your well-being to heart. I am a nurse and have encountered my fare share of doctors, both good and bad, so I can honestly say that Dr. Roges is one in a million! An exceptional doctor and kind, caring man.

|  A True Clinician  |  show details
May 16th, 2013

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.". Dr. Roges came into our family member's life just as all other doctors had given up hope. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty most times showing up at the hospital at late hours. He never ceases to amaze us. We will forever be in his debt.

by Martha A on May 14th, 2013

They don't make them like him anymore. He brings back the good old days when a doctor was caring and more concern about a patient's health than how much a procedure cost. He has been caring for my mother for at least 6 months. The family was very disappointed in the care she was receiving, we felt doctors just saw her because they felt they had too but never really taking the time to see what she needed. This is not the case with Dr Roges . Dr. Roges goes out of his way to make sure my mother is being taken care of and is comfortable. I also hear from the nurses who care for my mother about how caring he is to her and how he is so patient with them when he is giving them directives for my mother's care. I love the way my mother's eyes open up when she sees him. This shows the family that she feels comfortable with him. When he stops by to see her, which is often, he takes the time to talk with her and always gives the family an update on her condition and asks for our directive on her treatment. My mother couldn't ask for a better doctor and my family is very grateful for everything he is doing for her. Thank you Dr. Rogue my mother was blessed the day she meet you. Martha

|  A Dedicated Doctor  |  show details
by J.A. Gomez on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Octaviano Roges has renewed my confidence in doctors. For the past 12 years I have been involved in my elderly mother's deteriorating health. The day we were referred to Dr. Roges, was the day my mother was placed in the hands of a truly skilled physician. His focus and care has made all the difference in her life and her disposition. This is a man who goes above and beyond the call of a doctor, he is a true humanitarian. His constant search for a cure and knowledge of today's cutting edge technology have made all the difference. His association with acute care and rehab hospitals serves as an extension of his continued involvement. On my mother's behalf we say, "Muchas Gracias Dr. Roges.". J.A. Gomez

Sep 13th, 2012

My name is Patricia. I'm 39 years old. I went to Dr Octaviano Roges In April 2012 for a general check up with low expectations of doctors at that point. I had been to several other doctors in the past who were clueless on anorexia and how to follow up long term sufferers. I was still 30 pounds underweight from having anorexia for 17 years. Though I had been to a hypnotist in November 2011 that programmed me to eat again, my body was still a wreck and unable to put weight on. I wasn't absorbing the nutrients in the food. Dr Roges knew just what to do. He ordered a series of blood tests and found I was very low on vitamin b12. He gave me a shot and within weeks my weight started to go back to normal. 5 months later I maintain a healthy weight of 128 at 5 5". My skin has color, I sleep now every night soundly and my lower back pain has went away. I can think so much clearer now when before, I couldn't follow even basic directions. Dr Roges has been my main doctor for female issues as well. I'm very comfortable with him and his professional team of female staff who I can talk to as openly as I do my close friends. Thank you Dr Roges for knowing what to do when other doctors didn't. You practice so many different areas of medicine you didn't even have to refer me out. How convenient is that? When I saw my family this Labor Day weekend, they all cried with joy how great I look. I no longer have the health problems associated with anorexia, I'm driving again and I'm now taking a class to be an EMT. Thank you.

Jan 13th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Roges I made it to 2012 !!!He saved my life. He is a true professional !!!

|  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Finally feeling like my body was losing a battle after a heart attack at 39, I was forced to once again "press in," and find a doctor who would just do his job. He went beyond my expectations. Not only is He passionate and calm, but this man is downright razor sharp quick and remembers your a person, treating you with kindness. He is truly a MODERN DAY HIPPOCRATES. Additionally, it's quite common to hear his patients praise his excellence in the waiting room. Now it's your turn to be blessed by this gifted doctor!

Nov 18th, 2011

Dr. Octaviano Roges is a wonderful, courteous, caring M.D., who also happens to be a brilliant diagnostic professional! He probably saved my life by getting me into E.R. ASAP this past August, 2011. I then proceeded to have emergency surgery two days later following a Colonoscopy where DLBCL was diagnosed! I am now presently receiving Chemotherapy treatment for my lymphoma. Having the wonderful care from my Oncologist, and Primary Care Physician, Dr. O. Roges has made all the difference in my battle against this disease!