Dr. Octaviano Roges, MD
Family Practitioner
Video profile

Blew away my retired doctor! show details Blew away my retired doctor!
by Ray Nave on May 17th, 2015

The wait time with this doctor should not matter to anyone, as he makes total eye contact, is extremely friendly, and very obvious an awesome doctor proven in many ways, and he takes all the time you need, and more, cutting no corners. I thought I had a really awesome doctor who retired, but this one blows him away! The first time I saw him, he sent me for x-rays for back pain, where other doctors would not have, and I had a stress fracture! This is only one of the validations of his competence.

by Clint M. on May 10th, 2014

Dr Roges is without a doubt the best FP Doctor I've been around. He is kind, caring and genuinly concerned with his patients. You can instantly tell that being a physician is his greatest thrill. I was assgned him by my employer and was hospitalized for a life threatening illness. His aggressive treatment saved my life. He was there everyday for my long hospital stay. I highly recommend Dr Roges!

Like PPL say this Doc is EXCEPTIONAL show details Like PPL say this Doc is EXCEPTIONAL
by Jim on Oct 28th, 2013

I am not the 1st to say good things about Dr Roges. All I can say is these reviews are really true! Yes he does care and so does his staff! I usually complain about poor quality docs. He takes a little extra time but that is because he REALLY helps you. If you want a doc who will see you when your sick and actually DO something to help you thats Dr Roges. Dr Roges has made a great difference in my family and my own life. I am staying with him.

Eternamente Agradecidos show details Eternamente Agradecidos
by Gomez Montoya Family on Jun 21st, 2013

No caben ni existen palabras para expresar cuanto valoramos todo lo que hizo el doctor Roges por nuesstra madre, Maria Luisa. En sus ultimos dias ella tuvo el consuelo de saber que estaba en manos de un medico capaz y con mucho corazon. Siempre estara en nuesstras oraciones. No sabemos que hubieramos hecho sin used.

Confidence in Living on Borrowed Time show details Confidence in Living on Borrowed Time
by Paul B. on Jun 18th, 2013

My family wanted to express our gratefulness and appreciation for the wonderful treatment and care that Dr. Roges showed to our mother in her continuing seige of health issues at the age of 95. Daunted by the fear of the unknown, my family is always confident with his support since he started caring for her. He demonstrated his total commitment into caring for her when she was helpless in the days immediately following the confinement in several hospitals and nursing facilities. That gave her the support and encouragement needed to take small steps on the road to her comfort and recovery despite living on borrowed time. That meant so much to us. Amicable, humble, and approachable are among the qualities that Dr. Roges portrays as we see in the eyes of our mom during our visits in the hospital. He is also a highly motivated family physician that cares with respect, integrity, trust, and confidence. Thanks again, Dr. Roges.

May 24th, 2013

There are two extremely important people you need to find once you move to a new city, a doctor and a hairdresser. And so I hit the jackpot when I moved to California and found Dr. Roges. He is what ALL doctors should be but aren't. Dr. Roges genuinely cares about his patients and the symptoms they suffer from. He takes time getting to know you and your personal health history. He is an all around kind, caring, compassionate doctor who takes your well-being to heart. I am a nurse and have encountered my fare share of doctors, both good and bad, so I can honestly say that Dr. Roges is one in a million! An exceptional doctor and kind, caring man.

A True Clinician show details A True Clinician
May 16th, 2013

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.". Dr. Roges came into our family member's life just as all other doctors had given up hope. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty most times showing up at the hospital at late hours. He never ceases to amaze us. We will forever be in his debt.

Jan 13th, 2012

Thanks to Dr. Roges I made it to 2012 !!!He saved my life. He is a true professional !!!

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
Dec 21st, 2011

Finally feeling like my body was losing a battle after a heart attack at 39, I was forced to once again "press in," and find a doctor who would just do his job. He went beyond my expectations. Not only is He passionate and calm, but this man is downright razor sharp quick and remembers your a person, treating you with kindness. He is truly a MODERN DAY HIPPOCRATES. Additionally, it's quite common to hear his patients praise his excellence in the waiting room. Now it's your turn to be blessed by this gifted doctor!