A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oded Gilad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oded Gilad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oded Gilad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Gilad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oded Gilad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Oded Gilad practice?
- Dr. Oded Gilad has 1 office location.
Dr. Oded Gilad practices Otolaryngology near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Otolaryngologists.