A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oded Gilad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oded Gilad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oded Gilad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Gilad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oded Gilad practice?
Dr. Oded Gilad practices Otolaryngology near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Otolaryngologists.