A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Odette Tawadrous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Odette Tawadrous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Odette Tawadrous, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawadrous graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Tawadrous has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Odette R Tawadrous MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Odette R. Tawadrous practice?
- Dr. Odette Tawadrous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Odette Tawadrous practices Internal Medicine near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Lynwood Internists.