A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Ayuste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofelia Ayuste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofelia Ayuste, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayuste graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayuste has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofelia Barrios Ayuste MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ofelia B. Ayuste practice?
- Dr. Ofelia Ayuste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ofelia Ayuste practices Pediatrics near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Pediatricians.