A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofer Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofer Feder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofer Feder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ofer Feder MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ofer Feder practice?
- Dr. Ofer Feder has 1 office location.
Dr. Ofer Feder practices Gastroenterology near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Gastroenterologists.