Learn more about Dr. Ofer Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ofer Feder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ofer Feder, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ofer M. Feder practice?
Dr. Ofer Feder practices Gastroenterology near Tappahannock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Tappahannock Gastroenterologists.