A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Okeowo Ibitoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Okeowo Ibitoye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Okeowo Ibitoye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibitoye graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ibitoye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Okeowo Darcy Ibitoye BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Okeowo D. Ibitoye practice?
- Dr. Okeowo Ibitoye has 1 office location.
Dr. Okeowo Ibitoye practices Internal Medicine near Glenn Dale, MD.
See Glenn Dale Internists.