A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oksana Levitansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oksana Levitansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitansky graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitansky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oksana D. Levitansky practice?
Dr. Oksana Levitansky practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.