A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akinboboye
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Akinboboye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinboboye graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akinboboye has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olakunle O Akinboboye MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olakunle O. Akinboboye practice?
- Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye has 14 office locations.
Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Laurelton, NY and East Rockaway, NY.
See Rosedale Internists, Rosedale Cardiologists, and Rosedale Sleep Medicine Doctors.