A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olakynle Akinboboye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olakynle Akinboboye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olakynle Akinboboye, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinboboye graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akinboboye has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akinboboye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olakynle O. Akinboboye practice?
Dr. Olakynle Akinboboye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Sleep Medicine, Cardiology, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Rosedale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Rosedale Internists, Rosedale Cardiologists, Rosedale Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Rosedale Neurologists.