A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akinboboye
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akinboboye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akinboboye graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akinboboye has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olakunle O Akinboboye MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olakunle O. Akinboboye practice?
- Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye has 1 office location.
Dr. Olakunle Akinboboye practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Rosedale, NY.
See Rosedale Internists, Rosedale Cardiologists, and Rosedale Sleep Medicine Doctors.