A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olav Jaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olav Jaren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olav Jaren, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaren graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jaren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olav Reinhard Jaren MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Olav R. Jaren practice?
- Dr. Olav Jaren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olav Jaren practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.