A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oleg Antonov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oleg Antonov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonov graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Antonov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oleg Antonov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oleg Antonov practice?
- Dr. Oleg Antonov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oleg Antonov practices Family Medicine near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See King Of Prussia Family Physicians.