A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olegario Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olegario Ignacio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ignacio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Scott County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olegario Jacinto Ignacio MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Olegario J. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Olegario Ignacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Olegario Ignacio practices Neurology near Jeffersonville, IN.
See Jeffersonville Neurologists.