A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olegario Ignacio, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ignacio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Olegario Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olegario J. Ignacio practice?
Dr. Olegario Ignacio practices Neurology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Charlestown, IN.
See Jeffersonville Neurologists.