A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Ivanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Ivanov, Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivanov
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivanov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Ivanov, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanov graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Ivanov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Ivanov MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Olga Ivanov practice?
- Dr. Olga Ivanov has 1 office location.
- Dr. Olga Ivanov practices Surgery near Celebration, FL.