A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Jackson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga E Jackson MD is a female Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Olga E. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Olga Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Jackson practices Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.