A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Kaali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaali graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.
Dr. Kaali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga G Kaali MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Olga G. Kaali practice?
- Dr. Olga Kaali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Kaali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.