A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Kaali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaali graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olga G. Kaali practice?
Dr. Olga Kaali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Larchmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Larchmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.