Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Zuk
Dr. Olga Zuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zuk is affiliated with ST Elizabeth Hospital Chicago, Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Advocate Trinity Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Olga Zuk has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Olga Zuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Elyse Lambiase
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chicago, IL 0 mi37
Dr. Hany Demo
Chicago, IL 0 mi10
Dr. Hamid Humayun
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi44