A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laban-Grant graduated from University Of Belgrade. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laban-Grant has 24 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant practice?
- Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant has 7 office locations.
Dr. Olgica Laban-Grant practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hummelstown, PA and Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Hackensack Neurologists.