A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olin Lepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olin Lepard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepard
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olin Keith Lepard MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olin K. Lepard practice?
- Dr. Olin Lepard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olin Lepard practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Wayne Neurologists and Wayne Psychiatrists.