A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olin Lepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olin Lepard is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepard
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Lepard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olin Keith Lepard MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olin K. Lepard practice?
- Dr. Olin Lepard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Olin Lepard practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Auburn Hills, MI.
See Wayne Neurologists and Wayne Psychiatrists.