A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Dipietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Dipietro, Internist, Anesthesiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Dipietro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipietro graduated from Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada.
Dr. Dipietro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Regolo Dipietro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver R. Dipietro practice?
- Dr. Oliver Dipietro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Dipietro practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.