A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Dipietro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Dipietro, Internist, Anesthesiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipietro
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dipietro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Dipietro, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipietro graduated from Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada.
Dr. Dipietro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Regolo Dipietro MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver R. Dipietro practice?
- Dr. Oliver Dipietro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Dipietro practices Anesthesiology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.