A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Droppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Droppers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Droppers graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Droppers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver John Droppers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver J. Droppers practice?
- Dr. Oliver Droppers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Droppers practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.