A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Droppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Droppers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Droppers graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Droppers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Droppers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver J. Droppers practice?
Dr. Oliver Droppers practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.