A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Droppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droppers
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Droppers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Droppers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Droppers graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Droppers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver J Droppers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver J. Droppers practice?
- Dr. Oliver Droppers has 10 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Droppers practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lamont, CA and Arvin, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.