A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olivia Liao, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Liao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olivia C. Liao practice?
Dr. Olivia Liao practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, MA.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.