Learn more about Dr. Olubayo Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubayo Idowu, Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubayo Idowu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Idowu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Idowu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olubayo A. Idowu practice?
Dr. Olubayo Idowu practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX and Temple, TX.
See Desoto Internists, Desoto Geriatric Doctors, Desoto Family Physicians, Desoto General Practitioners, and Desoto Sports Medicine Doctors.