A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubayo Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubayo Idowu, Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubayo Idowu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Idowu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubayo Ayotunde Idowu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olubayo A. Idowu practice?
- Dr. Olubayo Idowu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olubayo Idowu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bonham, TX and Temple, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Geriatric Doctors.