A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubayo Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubayo Idowu, Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Idowu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Idowu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubayo Idowu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Idowu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubayo A Idowu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olubayo A. Idowu practice?
- Dr. Olubayo Idowu has 1 office location.
Dr. Olubayo Idowu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Geriatric Doctors.