A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubayo Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubayo Idowu, Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Idowu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Idowu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubayo Idowu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Idowu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olubayo A Idowu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olubayo A. Idowu practice?
- Dr. Olubayo Idowu has 1 office location.
Dr. Olubayo Idowu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Internists and Desoto Geriatric Doctors.