A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olubayo Idowu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olubayo Idowu, Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olubayo Idowu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Idowu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Idowu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Idowu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans