A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olufemi Abiodun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olufemi Abiodun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olufemi Abiodun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abiodun graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abiodun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Sacred Heart Hospital-Eau Claire
- North Texas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olufemi Joseph Abiodun MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Olufemi J. Abiodun practice?
- Dr. Olufemi Abiodun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olufemi Abiodun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Gastroenterologists.