Learn more about Dr. Olu Babatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olu Babatola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babatola
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babatola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olu Babatola, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babatola graduated from Univ Of Maiduguri, Coll Med Sci, Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria.
Dr. Babatola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl Vinson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olu Babatola MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olu Babatola practice?
- Dr. Olu Babatola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olu Babatola practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Dublin Psychiatrists and Dublin Addiction Specialists.