A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olu Babatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olu Babatola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babatola
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olu Babatola, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Babatola graduated from Univ Of Maiduguri, Coll Med Sci, Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria.
Dr. Babatola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl Vinson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olu Babatola MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olu Babatola practice?
- Dr. Olu Babatola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olu Babatola practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA.
See Dublin Psychiatrists and Dublin Addiction Specialists.