A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Fadeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Fadeel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Fadeel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadeel graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fadeel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Othman Fadeel MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar O. Fadeel practice?
- Dr. Omar Fadeel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Fadeel practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.