Dr. Omar Hussamy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

November 25th, 2016
MD
Unnecessary knee surgery followed by severe wound infection. Surprise "debridement of knee cartilage" resulting in arthritis of that knee (which I never had before). 2wks of IV antibiotic treatment required to clear surgical infection. I replaced a mild cartilage tear with arthritic knee . Beware his "surprise" gas anesthesia

November 25th, 2016
MD

October 5th, 2016
Mrs
The care was exceptional, food was my choice off a varied menu. After surgery I was free of pain from the surgery. I AM 9 MONTHS OUT OF SURGERY AND AM PAIN FREE, TAKING NO MEDS since I finished my PT.

September 14th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Hussamy for ten years. He is a fantastic doctor. I recommend him. He is friendly and caring with a great manner in dealing with his patients. His staff is great as well.

August 29th, 2016
Doctor with a heart
Doctor Hussamy is by far one of the best doctors I have encountered in my lifetime. He is concerned about you and doesn't rush when talking to you and makes sure you understand the procedures that are being done. I have been to him on more than one occasion and he has always showed he sincerely cares about you and your condition.

October 22nd, 2015
excellent
staff and Dr. was excellent answered all my questions and spent time I needed.

September 28th, 2015
Super Results!
I've had numerous operations with Dr Hussamy. My rotator cuffs are now as good as gold. My finger works 100%. He also surgically removed cactus spines from various parts of me so that I have no lasting effects. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. Also his rehab staff led by Barb is amazing at getting you to work hard and recover your range of motion fully.

June 11th, 2015
Nobody wants surgery, but this is the Dr. to see.
I'm 62 and had to have rotator cuff surgery due to an auto accident. Dr. Hussamy warned me that the rehab would be tuff and it was and still is 11 weeks later after surgery. He and the physical therapists all agreed it can take up to a year for recovery. Still a lot of pain, but can see improvements every week. Joe and Barb at the physical therapy office are top notch professionals and know exactly what they are doing. They have to be a little tuff to keep you on the road to recovery. If I ever had to do this again I would definitely go back to Dr. Hussamy.

May 8th, 2015
Never go there again...

October 23rd, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Hussamy for over 5 years and remember him most by how amazing his bedside manner is and how nice and caring the staff is. HOWEVER, at my last visit there was a little curly haired blonde girl at the front who was the rudest person I have ever encountered. When I got to the front desk, she was on the phone with another patient telling them that "maybe they were abusing the pain medication" and they "were taking too many". When she hung up the phone, she turned to the girl sitting next to her and continued to talk about how the patient takes too many pills and she is probably taking her mother's medication also. I was completely floored. I hope I am not talked about in such a way when I call for a medication. I love the doctor, but the girl at the front has made me request my records and go somewhere else.

November 18th, 2013
Dir. of Operations
Dr. Hussamy and his staff are excellent. I have had several procedures done there and could not have asked for better care.

June 27th, 2012
Finger Surgery
I had finger surgery and he did just what i wanted and I h had no problems after, no swelling not much pain. I would give this doctor 5 stars, he is very caring and very polite.