Some ratings provided by DrScore.
excellent show details excellent
by Mike on Oct 22nd, 2015

staff and Dr. was excellent answered all my questions and spent time I needed.

Super Results! show details Super Results!
by Ed Simmons on Sep 28th, 2015

I've had numerous operations with Dr Hussamy. My rotator cuffs are now as good as gold. My finger works 100%. He also surgically removed cactus spines from various parts of me so that I have no lasting effects. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. Also his rehab staff led by Barb is amazing at getting you to work hard and recover your range of motion fully.

Nobody wants surgery, but this is the Dr. to see. show details Nobody wants surgery, but this is the Dr. to see.
by Sheryl C. on Jun 11th, 2015

I'm 62 and had to have rotator cuff surgery due to an auto accident. Dr. Hussamy warned me that the rehab would be tuff and it was and still is 11 weeks later after surgery. He and the physical therapists all agreed it can take up to a year for recovery. Still a lot of pain, but can see improvements every week. Joe and Barb at the physical therapy office are top notch professionals and know exactly what they are doing. They have to be a little tuff to keep you on the road to recovery. If I ever had to do this again I would definitely go back to Dr. Hussamy.

May 8th, 2015

Never go there again...

by Long time patient on Oct 23rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hussamy for over 5 years and remember him most by how amazing his bedside manner is and how nice and caring the staff is. HOWEVER, at my last visit there was a little curly haired blonde girl at the front who was the rudest person I have ever encountered. When I got to the front desk, she was on the phone with another patient telling them that "maybe they were abusing the pain medication" and they "were taking too many". When she hung up the phone, she turned to the girl sitting next to her and continued to talk about how the patient takes too many pills and she is probably taking her mother's medication also. I was completely floored. I hope I am not talked about in such a way when I call for a medication. I love the doctor, but the girl at the front has made me request my records and go somewhere else.

Dir. of Operations show details Dir. of Operations
by Gary J. on Nov 18th, 2013

Dr. Hussamy and his staff are excellent. I have had several procedures done there and could not have asked for better care.

Finger Surgery show details Finger Surgery
Jun 27th, 2012

I had finger surgery and he did just what i wanted and I h had no problems after, no swelling not much pain. I would give this doctor 5 stars, he is very caring and very polite.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. Hussamy did a total knee replacement for me. I experienced excellent results. If you are considering such surgery, you should consult with the doctor.

Mar 30th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Hussamy, he is far better then most. He talks to his patients with care and concern. Did a great job on my knee. I will definetly use him in the future if any other orthopaedic surgeries are necessary

Aug 8th, 2011

tore my acl a second time 2 years later a new doctor told me he is using outdated procedures. If you have to get surgery go to a university or someone who does professional athletes.

lousey doctor show details lousey doctor
Mar 26th, 2011

head for the hills or this doc will ruin you for life!!!!!!!!

Total Knee show details Total Knee
by Thomas G on Dec 1st, 2009

I had a total knee replacement just now at a year ago. It did not turn out as well as I would have hoped for. The new knee hurts just as much as before the replacement. The new knee "pops" out of place. One time causing a fall from the pain. The amount of pain that I was in right after the operation was the most pain I was in for many a year. The staff at the hospital did do a good job of taking care of that. But non the less it is some thing that I will be hard pressed to have done again. I know what I have now and the unknown worries me a great deal.I have been told by the Doctor it just needs more time. I am not sure if a year is a fair amount of time or not. It has effected my life, my work and my time with my family more than I would like it to doI can only work about 5 hours a day and then I am done for the rest of the day. If I work more than 10 hours I need to take 2 days off the lower the pain level.