A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Gonzalo Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar G. Perez practice?
- Dr. Omar Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Perez practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Family Physicians.