A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela.
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Gonzalo Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar G. Perez practice?
- Dr. Omar Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Perez practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Family Physicians.