A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perez has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar G. Perez practice?
Dr. Omar Perez practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Puente, CA.
See El Monte Internists, El Monte Nephrologists, El Monte Family Physicians, El Monte Anesthesiologists, El Monte General Practitioners, and El Monte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.