A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omaya Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omaya Youssef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Youssef Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omaya Youssef, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Youssef has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omaya Hussein Youssef MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Omaya H. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Omaya Youssef has 1 office location.
Dr. Omaya Youssef practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.