Learn more about Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi practice?
- Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Gurnee Surgeons.