A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Hajiseyed Javadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Hajiseyed Javadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Hajiseyed Javadi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajiseyed Javadi graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hajiseyed Javadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hajiseyed Javadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omid H. Hajiseyed Javadi practice?
Dr. Omid Hajiseyed Javadi practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Paducah Surgeons and Paducah Cardiologists.