Learn more about Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hajiseyedjavadi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi practice?
- Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omid Hajiseyedjavadi practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Gurnee Surgeons.