Learn more about Dr. Omid Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Vahdat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Vahdat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vahdat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Vahdat MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Vahdat practice?
- Dr. Omid Vahdat has 1 office location.
Dr. Omid Vahdat practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Cardiologists.