A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Vahdat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Vahdat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vahdat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vahdat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omid Vahdat practice?
Dr. Omid Vahdat practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Cardiologists.