A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Vahdat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahdat
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahdat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Vahdat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vahdat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Vahdat MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Vahdat practice?
- Dr. Omid Vahdat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omid Vahdat practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Los Alamitos Cardiologists.