Learn more about Dr. Omid Vahdat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Vahdat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vahdat
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vahdat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Vahdat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vahdat graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vahdat has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Vahdat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Vahdat practice?
- Dr. Omid Vahdat has 1 office location.
Dr. Omid Vahdat practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Cardiologists.