A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Onel Corrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Onel Corrales is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corrales graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Corrales has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pan American Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Onel Corrales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Onel Corrales practice?
- Dr. Onel Corrales has 1 office location.
Dr. Onel Corrales practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.