A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oreoluwa Ogunji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oreoluwa Ogunji is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oreoluwa Ogunji, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogunji graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ogunji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oreoluwa Tolulope Ogunji MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oreoluwa T. Ogunji practice?
- Dr. Oreoluwa Ogunji has 1 office location.
Dr. Oreoluwa Ogunji practices Emergency Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Emergency Physicians.