A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orest Kozicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orest Kozicky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orest Kozicky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozicky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozicky has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest J Kozicky MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Orest J. Kozicky practice?
- Dr. Orest Kozicky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orest Kozicky practices Gastroenterology near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Gastroenterologists.