A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orrin Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orrin Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orrin Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orrin J. Davis practice?
Dr. Orrin Davis practices Otolaryngology near Midland Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Fayetteville, AR.
See Midland Park Otolaryngologists.