A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orville Domingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orville Domingo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orville Domingo, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Domingo graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Domingo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orville H Domingo BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Orville H. Domingo practice?
- Dr. Orville Domingo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Orville Domingo practices Surgery near Aldan, PA.