A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osamu Ukimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osamu Ukimura is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ukimura
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ukimura Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukimura graduated from Kyoto Prefectural University Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ukimura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osamu Ukimura MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Osamu Ukimura practice?
- Dr. Osamu Ukimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Osamu Ukimura practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.