A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Alonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Alonso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Alonso, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonso graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Alonso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Luis Alonso MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar L. Alonso practice?
- Dr. Oscar Alonso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Alonso practices Otolaryngology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Otolaryngologists.