A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Andrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Andrade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Andrade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrade graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Ernesto Andrade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar E. Andrade practice?
- Dr. Oscar Andrade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Andrade practices Family Medicine near Globe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, AZ.
See Globe Family Physicians.