A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Andujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Andujo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Andujo graduated from Escuela Medico Militar, Mexico.
Dr. Andujo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar R Andujo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Oscar R. Andujo practice?
- Dr. Oscar Andujo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Andujo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.