A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vazquez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Vazquez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hudson Crossing Ambulatory Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Oscar Vazquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.