A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oscar Vazquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Vazquez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vazquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hudson Crossing Ambulatory Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oscar Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Vazquez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.