A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Villaverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Villaverde, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaverde graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Villaverde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
- Miami Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar Manny Villaverde MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar M. Villaverde practice?
- Dr. Oscar Villaverde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Villaverde practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.