A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Villaverde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villaverde
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Villaverde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oscar Villaverde, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaverde graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Villaverde has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Miami Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oscar M Villaverde MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oscar M. Villaverde practice?
- Dr. Oscar Villaverde has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oscar Villaverde practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Immokalee, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.