A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oskar Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oskar Salamon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from Universitat Wien.
Dr. Salamon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oskar Salamon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Oskar Salamon practice?
- Dr. Oskar Salamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oskar Salamon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.