A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osmundo Saguil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osmundo Saguil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Osmundo Saguil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saguil graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Saguil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osmundo R Saguil MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Osmundo R. Saguil practice?
- Dr. Osmundo Saguil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Osmundo Saguil practices Internal Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists.