Dr. Osvaldo Trigo MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Brooklyn, NY

May 28th, 2012
the best ever
I am a adult that went there as a child and i dint want to leave he is the most caring and best child doctor ever the staff i think there trying to imporve but plase no matter what it takes stay dont let staff make you leave. This child doctor has help me with every time i been sick and one day when i have children olny doctor i am going to.

January 7th, 2011
Dr. Trigo is a great Pediatrician. Very friendly with the children and parents. I could call his office with questions and he gets back to me ASAP. I would highly recommend him to other parents.

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Trigo vs. other Manhattan Medical doctors
We have been taking both of our children to Dr. Trigo for over 4 years. He is a wonderful pediatrician: patient, thorough, gentle, kind, attentive to both parents and children, and clearly very skilled at what he does. The office staff could be a bit more on top of his schedule, but have gotten 100% better in the past 4 years. The clinic is always very crowded, so I don't know how it works with other doctors. But we always can get an emergency appointment with Dr. Trigo, or even just show up for the first appointment of the day as an emergency walk in (sudden ear infection, high fever, etc). Before this we took our daughter to Beth Israel pediatrics, and the wait was NEVER less than 1 hour, the last time while her fever rose to 107 degrees. We switched to Dr. Trigo and have never looked back. We love Dr. Trigo!

January 5th, 2009
Though his office staff could use a few lessons in customer service, and an 'on time' appt is something of an anomaly, Dr. Trigo is an excellent, caring physician with a winning bedside manner