Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
the best ever show details the best ever
May 28th, 2012

I am a adult that went there as a child and i dint want to leave he is the most caring and best child doctor ever the staff i think there trying to imporve but plase no matter what it takes stay dont let staff make you leave. This child doctor has help me with every time i been sick and one day when i have children olny doctor i am going to.

Dr. Trigo is a wonderful doctor show details Dr. Trigo is a wonderful doctor
by Greenpointer at Citysearch on Jan 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Trigo has been my children`s doctor for years and he is fantastic. The other reviewer that gave such a low score isn`t even reviewing Dr. Trigo but other doctors at the same medical center. The administration of the center has improved in recent years but sometimes the secretaries can still seem abrasive. In any case Dr. Trigo always has time for our kids, is personable, doesn`t over-prescribe, and does thorough examinations. Also, in my experience, it is easy to get an appointment a day or two in advance. Same day appointments are also possible but you have to wait longer.

Jan 7th, 2011

Dr. Trigo is a great Pediatrician. Very friendly with the children and parents. I could call his office with questions and he gets back to me ASAP. I would highly recommend him to other parents.

Dr. Trigo vs. other Manhattan Medical doctors show details Dr. Trigo vs. other Manhattan Medical doctors
Mar 15th, 2010

We have been taking both of our children to Dr. Trigo for over 4 years. He is a wonderful pediatrician: patient, thorough, gentle, kind, attentive to both parents and children, and clearly very skilled at what he does. The office staff could be a bit more on top of his schedule, but have gotten 100% better in the past 4 years. The clinic is always very crowded, so I don't know how it works with other doctors. But we always can get an emergency appointment with Dr. Trigo, or even just show up for the first appointment of the day as an emergency walk in (sudden ear infection, high fever, etc). Before this we took our daughter to Beth Israel pediatrics, and the wait was NEVER less than 1 hour, the last time while her fever rose to 107 degrees. We switched to Dr. Trigo and have never looked back. We love Dr. Trigo!

Jan 5th, 2009

Though his office staff could use a few lessons in customer service, and an 'on time' appt is something of an anomaly, Dr. Trigo is an excellent, caring physician with a winning bedside manner

by Greeneyez28 on Mar 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

The wait is long - ALWAYS. The doctors try to see as many patients as possible and they usually show up late, hence the delays. They're trying to run a business, not a medical clinic. The nurses are rude and obnoxious. The doctors don't really know what t

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Terrible! ! ! Long waiting times ! ! ! Avoid ! ! ! show details Terrible! ! ! Long waiting times ! ! ! Avoid ! ! !
by Greeneyez28 at Citysearch on Mar 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

The wait is long - ALWAYS. The doctors try to see as many patients as possible and they usually show up late, hence the delays. They`re trying to run a business, not a medical clinic. The nurses are rude and obnoxious. The doctors don`t really know what they`re doing - I`ve gotten sinus issues diagnosed as allergies, a bacterial infection as yeast infection. One doctor didn`t have the time in the increadibly short visit to check my wiehgt, temperature, pressure or to ask if I was taking any medication before prescribing antibiotics. My boyfriend went in to have a sonogram done for which he needed a full bladder. he was told to drink water at 10am. His appt was at 11am. By 12pm he couldn`t take it anymore, so he left. The doctor was delayed cause 1. he showed up late and 2. he walking around the clinic trying to find a nurse to sit in with him while he examined a female patient as is the law. Mind you the place is crawling with female nurses. This place is the worst ! ! ! I urge you to avoid it ! ! ! They take advantage of the Polish populate in the area who don`t speak English and go here because most doctors speak Polish. And you can almost always get an appointment since they will squeeze you in. Its all about the for them it seems.