A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Othella Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Othella Owens, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Othella Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Othella Theresa Owens MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Othella T. Owens practice?
- Dr. Othella Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Othella Owens practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.