A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otoniel Huertas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otoniel Huertas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Huertas graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huertas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otoniel Huertas MD is a male Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Otoniel Huertas practice?
- Dr. Otoniel Huertas has 1 office location.
Dr. Otoniel Huertas practices Surgery, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.