A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Otto Brown, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Otto W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Otto Brown practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bingham Farms, MI.