A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Otto Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Otto Vega is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Vega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Otto Miguel Vega MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Otto M. Vega practice?
- Dr. Otto Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. Otto Vega practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.