A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Peller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Peller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Peller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Glenn Peller MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Owen G. Peller practice?
- Dr. Owen Peller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Owen Peller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and Weston, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.