A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owen Peller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Owen Peller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Peller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Owen Peller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owen Glenn Peller MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Owen G. Peller practice?
- Dr. Owen Peller has 1 office location.
- Dr. Owen Peller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Davie, FL.