A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Owusu Firempong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firempong graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Owusu Ananeh Firempong MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Owusu A. Firempong practice?
- Dr. Owusu Firempong has 1 office location.
Dr. Owusu Firempong practices Rheumatology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Rheumatologists.